Rules – How to play the game – Prizes!
You must be a current supporter/member of Break Channel 13 at the level of “Radio Enthusiast” or above to play “Jack’s Game” as her game episodes will only be made available to Patreon supporters at those levels. Join up to play Jack’s Game and help support us at https://www.patreon.com/Break13
Each week Jack will send out a special message available only those members at the “Radio Enthusiasts” and above levels via Patreon.
15 to 20 minutes before her Game Message is published Break Channel 13 will publish a Facebook post letting all members know the message is about to be available.
You may also request an email notification if you are not a Facebook member. Emails to members, from firstname.lastname@example.org , will be sent shortly after the post is made on Facebook, still well before the Game Message is published.
As soon as you hear it try to follow her clues as to where she was.
(If you’re not sure, research is your friend! Thank goodness we still have the internet! (For now…) Be sure to listen closely for any current or past locations, dates, and location facts that Jack may mention. And then figure out where she is trying to lead you.)
Once you figure it out, send us your answer via a private Facebook message to us on our Break Channel 13 page, or in an email to email@example.com. This will allow us to know who figured out her location clue first. And we will be able to show everyone on our facebbok page the time and date of your sent message to prove who is leading.
(If you would like to use a “handle” or “screen name” instead of your real name to play, that is absolutely fine. You will simply need to let us at Break Channel 13 know what you would like to be called before you start the game, and be sure to enter your “handle” at the top of each message you send us. Your privacy is important to us and we will not give out any of your information without your direct permission. However, for the purpose of the game, if you do not provide Break Channel 13 with the above mentioned “handle” we will assume that you intend to play under your first name, and that name will be shown on our scoreboards and in public posts.)
Each time a new game episode is released a race begins, the first person to find the answer will be given 100 points, and the next will receive 99, then 98, and so on.
You should be as certain as possible of your answer before sending us your message. If you enter a wrong answer you will be notified as soon as possible, but a response may take up to 8 hours. After which you will still be able to continue your search. Just remember, it’s the first CORRECT answer that will take the first place points each week.
At the end of 8 weeks, (8 podcast recordings, and 8 clues) the winner (the person with the most points) will receive our 1st Place grand prize. The next will take our 2nd place prize, then 3rd, 4th, and 5th. (See Prizes below)
The Winners will be determined by point totals at the end of the game. The games as a whole will not be complete until 48 hours after the last of all 8 episodes has been published.
Winners will be notified via email as well as via a Facebook post on our Break Channel 13 page.
At the end of the game winners will be announced and prizes will be mailed to them within 2 business days through the USPS.
All winners will be asked, and must provide Watershed Z Productions with a current mailing address where they would like their prize mailed. Watershed Z Productions will not sell or give your address to anyone. This is simply in order to assure you receive your prize without any difficulty.
Prize winners will also be notified when their package has been shipped and provided with a tracking number at that time.
Employees of Watershed Z, or Break Channel 13, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to play.
* It is advised that you join “Jack’s Game”, our secret Facebook group set up specifically for the game. ** Note- Within 24 hours of becoming a member at Break Channel 13’s “Radio Enthusiast” level you will be sent a request to join the group. Should you not receive your invitation with in that period, please contact Watershed Z directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do The Winners Get???
1st Place – THE GRAND PRIZE!
A Mountain House Just in Case...Classic Bucket
Quick prep! Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup!
· Twenty-Nine Servings
· Allergens: Soy, Milk, Wheat, Egg, Coconut
· 30 Year Taste Guarantee. Packaging May Vary
· Great for emergency preparation, camping trips, and RV expeditions
2nd Place – An Emergency Survival Kit | Ultimate 98-in-1 Outdoor Multi-Tools for Camping, Hiking, Hunting & Fishing | First Aid Supplies | All Inclusive Survival Gear with Box for Campers & Preppers.
· HERE’S HOW YOU CAN ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY with the Holtzman’s Gorilla Survival 98-in-1 emergency survival kit, which includes anything you might need during your outdoor adventures. Our all-inclusive outdoor gear set is designed to help you deal with any kind of emergency and make your camping trips 100% fuss-free!
· CARRY 98 DIFFERENT SURVIVAL TOOLS IN YOUR BACKPACK! Now you can easily fit all the necessary outdoor emergency tools in your backpack or car trunk and be ready for any outdoor emergency. Our survival kit includes a comprehensive first aid kit, multiple survival multi-tools, a survival card, a flashlight, fishing accessories and many other tools!
3rd Place – An AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio, Solar Hand Crank Emergency Radio with 3 LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank Phone Charger.
· AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio keeps you informed of any important weather or news
· 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone and 3 LED flashlights
· 3 charges in one with USB docks, solar panel and hand crank
4th Place – A DeftGet First Aid Kit - 163 Piece Waterproof Portable Essential Injuries & Red Cross Medical Emergency equipment kits : For Car Kitchen Camping Travel Office Sports And Home.
· Durable Nylon Case That Is Lightweight And Compact, yet holds all the valuable medical first aid supplies and preparedness items.
· The Perfect First Aid Kit For Your Active Lifestyle. This kit will easily fit in your backpack or in the glove box. Making it ideal for road trips, travel, sports and outdoor adventure.
· Packed with 163 Piece medical-grade essentials - more bandages, flash light, saber cards, scissors, and so much more!
5th Place – A MECO Hand Cranking Solar Powered Rechargeable Flashlight Emergency LED Flashlight Carabiner Dynamo Quick Snap Clip Backpack Flashlight.
· Emergency flashlight With Built-In Rechargeable battery.
· Simple cranking for 6 mins gives an hour light. Always be ready for the uncertain world.
* All prizes have been independently purchased by Watershed Z Productions. The manufacturers and/or companies who made or represent these products have absolutely no attachment or affiliation with any component of Watershed Z Productions, Break Channel 13, or Jack's Game. They are merely products that we have enjoyed and thus privately purchased to offer as prizes to those Patreon supporters at the level of "Radio Enthusiast" and up of Break Channel 13 who chose to play Jack's game.
This is a game of speed and skill, not chance,
Watershed Z is unable to determine “chance of winning” due to this fact.